Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I can no longer say I have 3 children under 3!

My baby is 3 years old today and I don't know where the time has gone. My parents
use to tell me as a teenager one day time will seem to fly by and it
now does. I thought I would share a few things that I love about my baby
boy.

I love how easy going he is most of the time

I love how when I put him down for a nap and say I love you baby boy
he says I love you baby girl.

I love when he comes to get in our bed in the mornings to snuggle that he
is holding "baby Greg" (his doll) George (his stuffed monkey) and Pablo
his Backyardigan

I love how thoughtful and caring he is. How he hates for someone
to cry or be hurt

How he is deathly afraid of band aids

He gets on our treadmill and uses it as a stage and sings like his daddy does

He loves to clean, mainly dust and vacuum with us

How when we get in the car to go somewhere he automatically thinks we are
going to church


How he asks for me to put him night night

How he loves on and talks about his sisters

He can carry long conversations about all kinds of things

He really is great about listening and doing what we say in public

He loves sports. anything ball and he is happy!

How we can make anything a game and he will laugh so hard

I love how he likes to snuggle for a little while when he wakes up

How he constantly sings songs

When he sits down and recites Goodnight Moon word for word


How much he cares about his friends and constantly wants to see them

How he LOVES school this year




I really am amazed at my little man, he has grown up so much this past year. He had to share his parents with two more babies and he has yet to show any jealousy or act out towards the girls. He really does have a sweet spirit and we are blessed to the max. I love that we never know what is going to come out of his mouth, but it is usually really funny. We will tell him he is funny and he says no I'm hilarious! We do have our moments, but overall he is a great kid! I look forward to learning with him and watching him grow this next year.

Here is Grayson's 2 year old picture.



I will post his birthday pictures tonight after his party (he is so excited about this and has been talking about it since I booked it. Guess it makes the money spent worth it.) I also still have the girls 9 month post to do...oh where does my time go??

4 comments:

Amy Porter said...

Happy Birthday to you...We love you, Grayson, and are so happy that we met you 3 years ago!! You are a huge part of our lives and look forward to many more years together!! Have a wonderful day!!

The Nortons said...

Happy Birthday Grayson...you are such a fun little boy! We hope you have a GREAT birthday and we will see you tonight at PUMP IT UP!!

Bevin said...

Happy Birthday to Grayson!! So sad that we missed the party but I'm sure it was a blast!!

Jessica said...

I love Grayson too! He is a sweet sweet boy who loves all his girlfriends very much. He is a blessing for our family!