Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our July/August

We have had a busy summer and are now awaiting fall and some cooler weather so we can spend more time outside! The kids went to ACA's summer program and have loved it! I have also loved having some time to run errands and have lunch out without my kids ;) Since we have a little over two weeks without any school, we are going to be potty training 24 7! My hope is that they can start the 2 year old class diaper free, but we will see! Grayson will be in Pre-K and I cannot believe how old he is, we will spend lots of time this year getting everything fun in before he starts going to school 5 days a week. The girls are no longer, babies or even toddlers, they act like BIG girls. While I am sad they are not babies anymore, I am really enjoying this stage of our life where all our kids are somewhat independent and don't need help with every little thing. They are having a blast playing with each other and I LOVE watching the girls interact with each other, especially when they are speaking their "twin" language that nobody else understands! Don't get me wrong all 3 still have their moments and even their days, but overall we are having fun! I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer as well!


Check out her socks in this picture

This is what you would find if you stopped by at any point during the day! They do a good job of encouraging the other and waiting patiently for their turn

One of our ACE play days, the kids have enjoyed the weekly activities with friends
Oh the looks we get at Wal-mart, they are quite good MOST of the time, but I guess because there are 3 people watch ;)
She is such a big girl here

She is proud she did her own hair
The kids in front of the AWESOME tree at VBS
Who me?

This is my favorite picture of these 3! They have been together since birth and I love watching them grow together and look forward to watching their friendship over the years. Such sweet kids! We are so blessed to have so many children at our church that our kids love and enjoy being with. Everyone should be so lucky!
The girls first experience this summer in a "Big" pool....they did so great, those puddle jumper floats are the best invention for swimming!
Not a fan of being "in" the water, but still has a blast
They are lucky to have such a fun and lucky dad!
soaking up some rays
She needed a turn as well
my little fish, he would swim all day everyday!
all at the same time?
Just a trick, they won't really jump!

2 comments:

jaymie said...

ooooooo waiting their turn for the potty sounds dangerous!! :) Loved the post!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.