Sunday, October 23, 2011

One Month!


I am a little late posting this, but I took them on time.  I can't believe baby Mac is already this old! I wish time would slow down a little.  The kids are in LOVE with her, so I'm sure she will be spoiled rotton and never have to want for anything! They do an awesome job of helping me with her when I need it and being very gentle.  Grayson is usually the first one up and always comes in to have his morning "chat" before he leaves for school.  She is growing and so much more alert.  I do have to see she is by far the fussiest baby I have had and the only cure seems to be held, but I don't mind that much ;-)



 I love these kids! I am so blessed to be their mother!
 Sorry about the drool, I didn't notice it until now, but love how she is looking at her elephant.

0 comments: